Miss ILMF 2016, miss a lot. Here’s a sample of critical content for LiDAR leaders:
Beyond Titanic – The Pursuit of Tactical Oceanography
Dave Gallo, PhD, Senior Advisor for Strategic Initiatives; Center for Climate and Life, Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory; Columbia University
Pursuing Ancient Myths and Unveiling Lost Cultures with New Technologies
Christopher T. Fisher, PhD, Archaeologist, Professor, Colorado State University
Read more here: Read more here:
LATEST TECHNOLOGY UPDATES
– Updates on the USGS NGP LiDAR Base Specification
– Single Photon, FLASH and Geiger Mode LiDAR: Manufacturers’ Perspective
– USGS Evaluation of Single Photon and Geiger-Mode LiDAR Technology for 3DEP
– Current and Coming Innovations in Linear LiDAR Technology
– Game-Changing Technologies on the Horizon
– UAV/UAS Integration
– Data Fusion & Processing
– Pointclouds & Automated Feature Extraction
– Forestry & Vegetation Monitoring
– Developments in Data Classification & GIS Modeling
– UAVs for Utilities and Inspections
See the full program here: Summary
THE WORLD’S FOREMOST LIDAR EXPERTS:
– Experts from Chicago Transit Authority, Edison Electric Institute, FHA, North Carolina Emergency Management, Southern Florida Water Management District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, USGS and Utah DOT are among the more than 50 presenters on the program.
See the full list here: presenters
THE BEST OF LIDAR AND COMPLEMENTARY TECHNOLOGIES:
So you see, you’ll miss a lot if you miss this year’s ILMF.
It’s not too late to register and be in the know.
Please contact me with any questions or if I can help in any way.